Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hey everyone :D

Greetings from West Palm Beach, Florida! As many of you can tell by now, I haven't been cleared to go home yet. Or anywhere, really. I've kinda been stuck in bed all day here. At least it means that I am on the road to recovery! My legs still hurts like no tomorrow and my hand is still out of commission (which is sad, because it means no art at the moment), but I can say that I've had a nose job due to my broken nose. Currently, I dearly miss Honduras and the whole team. I love you all.
The amount of concern and care that everyone has been showing has helped a ton, and it helps keep me smiling and enjoying the fact that I'm simply alive after an accident such as that. I am eternally grateful to Kike and repelling safety gear (helmet) because without either of them, my condition would be much much worse.
I hope that everything in Honduras is running as smoothly as it was when I was there. I miss you all and everyone is in my thoughts and prayers.
Sending love from Florida,
Hannah Fricke

7 comments:

  1. I love you Hannah Fricke! I am honored to know you!!! You are an amazing young woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanna you are such an encouragement to everyone. keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah you are a TROOPER!! Keep your head up during recovery. I am sure the whole team misses you. Maddie's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that this team is ministering both in Honduras AND in Florida! Hannah your courage, strength and attitude are inspiring to us all. Can't wait till you ALL come home! We will have one big party!!!
    Love to you all!!
    Hanna m's mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tania (Kyra's Mom)July 4, 2010 at 1:46 PM

    Hannah, you simply ROCK! Your maturity in handling this is truly a gift. Take good care of your Mom and yourself. Obviously, we will continue to pray for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The team says hi and I talked with Kike this morning and he says hi too. We miss you and can't wait to see you when we get back. We have some gifts for you too :)

    We will pray that you will be able to be back in Wisconsin before the rest of the team. But even if not we want to see you again and be reminded how you are tougher than the rest of us combined.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hannah Fricke - you are so cool! You simple amaze me in how you're handling this situation. When I grow up, I want to be like you!! EARL

    ReplyDelete